Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely week.
It’s been a week since I wrote something so here goes……
Ten things you might not know about me.
I am opening up so, NO judging.
- I am really shy !! This is hard to believe but true. I am always a bit anxious when meeting people I don’t know.
- I giggle when I am anxious, most times making it really awkward for people around me. For instance, I could not stop giggling the first time I made a public speech.
- I was such a rebel…..YES!, despite the innocent face, I caused my parents a few panic attacks lol
- Back to number 2, I giggle when I am shocked…most times it’s ok…. Maybe not so funny when your sister is in labour or when you’ve been told your friends’ leg is broken.
- Reading and learning new things is life to me.
- I consider myself a world citizen, I love immersing myself in different cultures.
- Give me street food any day… Fried fish in Kenya, roast sweet potatoes in china, fried egg noodles in Thailand and I loved loved loved coconut and boiled maize in Fiji.
- I am slightly obsessive when I love something.
- To me, the most attractive aspect in a man is the ability to make me laugh.
- This is the MAJOR one, I enrolled myself with an alias name in high school. Teachers found out my real name when my dad came looking for me. Major panic attacks on my dad’s side.