Hi lovely bloggers, I got nominated for the Liebster Award by https://thevagabondsemester.wordpress.com which I think is just amazing. I was actually surprised that people read and enjoy my blog.
The award is given to bloggers with under 200 followers 🙁 but are up and coming and wonderfully amazing. ( Talking myself up !! ) As part of the award, I have to answer ten questions asked by the person who nominated me and then nominate 10 wonderful bloggers to answer my questions.
Here goes !!
1) What is a place you have never been to and want to go to? And why haven’t you been there yet?
I would love to visit Maasai Mara in Kenya where one of the seven wonders of the world takes place – the animal migration !! Ashamed to say that I am Kenyan but I haven’t travelled around Kenya much.
2) Do you have a passport? (Don’t smirk, there are some people who have never even been on a plane…I hear)
Yes I do, two !! And I love my two home countries – Kenya and Australia ( Duel citizenship…BOOM )
3) What was your main motivation for starting a blog?
I wanted to share my stories.
4) Weirdest animal creature you have ever seen?
hhhhhhmmmm I think all animals are pretty cute, can’t think of a weird one.
5) If you could travel anywhere in the world, would it be to a place, or to a person?
I would like to say it would be to a person but I don’t have that person yet. I always dream of true love, selfless and unconditional. I don’t have it but one day !! I dare to dream, I will travel to my love one day.
6) Greatest book of all time, that you believe holds society together? (aka I need some book recommendations and I have no friends)
The Bible and The Secret. I changed my thinking after reading the secret, and you have no idea how that changed everything. I also really love bible stories, you can tell I enjoyed Sunday School.
7) Craziest childhood memory
I remember school holiday’s in Kenya, My friends and I would play all day all around the neighbourhood and come back when it was dark. Kids these days hardly go outside, it’s sad !!
8) Weirdest place you have ever woken up, and the back story of how you got there (or your best guess)
Never happened. As a teenager, my mom dropped me at the club and picked me up when I was ready. When I went to university, my sister was two years ahead, her friends became my friends and they protected me like their little sister.
9) Overpopulation? Are real worry? What is your solution?
Yes, it is a real worry. My solution is let’s break the barriers that civilizations put up. Let’s become world citizens, underpopulated countries can take a few more people.
10) First thought when you received the nomination?
Wow, people read my blog !! awesome !!
I have nominated you lovelies because I spend endless hours reading your blogs and I thoroughly enjoy them. Please forgive me if I have nominated you although you have more than 200 followers. I am changing he rules because I love your blog 🙂
Questions to be answered:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What have you learned since you started blogging?
3. What’s your favourite pastime?
4. What do you miss most about your childhood?
5. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
6. How would you describe yourself ?
7. What is the one thing you really want to do ? e.g sky dive
8. What’s your travelling companion ? e.g music, a book etcetera ..
9. What are your thoughts on the nomination?
10. If you had a chance to tell someone special something, what would you say and whom would it be?